PERSONAL DATA POLICY
At omouxtis we want you to know and have control over what data you share with us and what we do with it. This text (called PERSONAL DATA POLICY) explains in simple words but also clearly what data we collect and how we use it. Its purpose is to help you stay informed and decide what data you want to share with us and how.
WHO WE ARE
We are a Cyprus Limited Liability Company duly registered in Cyprus. The Company with the name O MOUCHTIS LTD is the person responsible for the processing of your personal data as visitors / registered users. In the context of the provision of services of promotion, classification and comparison of product prices, as well as in the context of the provision of intermediation services in the order and purchase of products through the basket through our website www.omouxtis.com you will be asked to provide us with personal data. We control the processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Regulation of Personal Data 679/2016 / EC (GTPR)
For any issues regarding the processing of your personal data you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
In the context of the provision of the oMouxtis Services, we may collect and further process the following personal data, depending on the functionalities you use on our website and in order to provide you with the above services:
- Identification information, such as name, username of registered user, password and date of registration, if you are logged in to your oMouxtis account.
- Identification information, such as username / user registration number, profile photo, date of birth, e-mail, gender, if you are connected to a third-party account (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Apple).
- Contact details, such as email address, postal address, telephone number.
- Additional information when using the cart such as cart products, order number and date, delivery status, order amount and shipping costs, information regarding cancellation, change or return of order, name of the holder, expiration date and pseudonymous bank card number (in the form of 123456ΧΧΧΧΧ7899).
We do not have access to the full details of your bank card, as we apply the strong security and encryption standards of MyPos. At oMouxtis, you can make your payments carefree!
- Information we receive when you tell us your opinion about oMouxtis Services, such as reviews, product and store reviews (including any photos and order numbers you send us), satisfaction surveys, and your comments or suggestions to make us better.
- Information we collect through tools such as cookies, such as your oMouxtis searches with any filters or other sorting options, the products you display, your shopping cart information, your interaction with oMouxtis Services and its functionality of our website (such as the note from you products as “Save”, “Favourite”, “I have it”), technical issues of security of navigation and transactions, IP address, type and manufacturer of your device, type of your browser and operating system, your origin in oMouxtis from another website, as well as other statistical information in general for our users.
You are not obligated to provide such information to us, but if you choose not to do so or do not consent to the collection and processing of Personal Data as discussed above then you may lose the information required and we will not be able to provide you with any of the services us.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The above personal data is processed by us exclusively for the service of the following purposes and in accordance with the following legal bases:
- To contact you regarding our services, which you may be interested in.
- To contact you for products or services of our partners, which may be of interest to you.
- To allow us to fulfill our obligations to you.
- In order to be able to perform the services you request, ie the purchase and delivery of products to you.
- For any other specific purpose you request or agree with you.
- To investigate and monitor any comments, questions and complaints you may have and to resolve any disputes and problems that have arisen from the provision or use of our services.
- To obtain feedback from you which will help us improve or expand the provision of our facilities and / or services.
oMouxtis processes your data so that it can offer you the oMouxtis Services you choose to use, such as new member registration and account management, managing your “Favourite” options, submitting and managing reviews and comments to our website, the service of your order through the basket, the purchases you choose to make, as well as the provision of phone or online service and support of our users.
It is in oMouxtis’ legitimate interest to carry out checks to prevent fraud or malicious use of the oMouxtis Services, as well as for the smooth operation and security of its systems, to send satisfaction surveys and other promotional communication to its users, to confirm its authenticity of registered users (e.g. in order to submit comments and reviews that correspond to reality) and to make suggestions for product reviews or partner stores to specific users.
The above Personal Data and especially your name, address and contact details can be transmitted or communicated to sellers or partners of the Company with the sole purpose of sending the products that will be procured from the website.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE PERSONAL DATA
Your information and personal data will be retained for as long as is required to achieve the above purposes for which personal data was collected or for as long as you maintain your account on the Website. After this period, your personal data will be deleted or permanently destroyed unless their deletion or destruction is prohibited for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
Any personal data held by us for marketing purposes and service upgrade updates will be retained by us until you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to receive such information from us.
The company will delete your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the above purposes for which it was collected or you have revoked in writing your consent on which the personal data processing is based or you have a legitimate and justified objection to the personal data processing in accordance with the GTPR.
Any requests for further information regarding the ongoing processing of specific personal data and requests for deletion or destruction of personal data should be made to email@example.com
We inform you that based on the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection 679/2016 Ε.Ε. and the Cypriot Legislation you have the right to request the following from us:
- Access your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent on which the processing of personal data is based after 30 days written notice.
- Receive confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed, access to it, its processing purposes, relevant personal data categories, recipients of such personal data, information on the origin of personal data and your profile.
- Correct any incorrect data about your personal data.
- Delete your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the above purposes for which they were collected or when there is no compelling and legal reason for their processing or when the IFRS has been processed illegally or when we have such a legal obligation.
- Limit the processing of personal data when the data is inaccurate or their processing is illegal or is not necessary for the above purposes.
- Receive your personal data which we process in a structured and commonplace form and communicate them to any third-party personal data processor.
You can submit your request in writing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you on the subject.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS NOTICE
The company keeps this text or notice under review or to ensure that it complies with any changes to its privacy and personal data legislation. Any reviews will be posted on the website.